COMPANY REGISTRATION IN UKRAINE FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS
In Ukraine, the most popular type of company organization is Limited Liability Company. LLC for non-residents - this is the most stable form of ownership having a strong legislative base for foreign founders and a number of its advantages for foreign entrepreneurs.
If a foreigner has arrived in Ukraine lawfully, he enjoys the same rights in the field of entrepreneurship, as citizens of Ukraine. For foreigners, there are no restrictions in the choice of activities type, but before starting company registration, non-resident must obtain taxpayer card - a personal identification number. It should be noted, if a foreign founder of the company in Ukraine (non-resident) form the charter capital in the amount of not less than 100 000 dollars, registering as a foreign investment, the foreign citizen has the right to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine.
DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION COMPANY, IF A FOUNDER IS INDIVIDUAL:
- notarised power of attorney to sign the charter and registration of all documents for the legal entity;
- copy of the passport of the founder (the passport must be translated into the Ukrainian language and notarized);
- copy of the taxpayer card (identification number, which must be received in Ukraine);
- copy of passport and taxpayer card registered enterprises;
- information about types of company activities;
- contact information (phone number, e-mail), as desired.
DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION COMPANY, IF A FOUNDER IS A COMPANY:
- copy of passport and taxpayer card (identification number) of director and chief accountant;
- notarized copy of the charter of the legal entity (non-resident);
- a copy of the registration document, certified by a notary;
- copy of a document certified by a notary, which confirms the power of the authorized employee;
- notarised power of attorney to sign all the the charter documents of the enterprise, registration and carrying out other legal aspects for registration of the LLC for a non-resident;
- document confirming the location of the non-resident legal entity.
All documents that have been issued in the country of foreign founder shall be apostilled and consular legalization. All documents that have been issued not in Ukraine have to be translated into the Ukrainian language and the translator's signature must be notarized.
INVITATION FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS
Person or organization who want to invite the citizens of another country must apply to the State Migration Service and provide the documents for registration of invitation. The registered invitation entitles foreigner to apply to the Consulate of Ukraine abroad in order to obtain a private visa, business visa or another type of visa.
WORK PERMIT FOR FOREIGNER
A work permit is issued by the Ministry of Labour or authorized employment centers for one year with possibility of extension. Term of service is 15 working days from the date of submission of documents. Required documents: request, copies documents confirming education and qualifications, copy of the passport, two photos (3,5 x 4,5), certificate from hospital confirming that you doesn't have diseases (the list of which is determined by the Ministry of Health), certificate from Ministry of Internal Affairs of no criminal record.
Our company offers services for obtaining residence temporary residence in Ukraine and obtaining a permanent residence in Ukraine. Depending on the reasons the residence permit is divided into:
- permanent residence in Ukraine (acts unlimited);
- temporary residence permit (needed annual renewal);
SOME OF THE RIGHTS OF FOREIGNERS IN UKRAINE, WHO HAVE ISSUED A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN UKRAINE:
- the right to education (children can get free education);
- the right to obtain the citizenship of Ukraine;
- without the hassle banking services;
- the right of employment without additional permits (for permanent residence only);
- the right to duty-free import of personal cars;
- the right to a pension and so on.